Sampling your sample is a very important part of the processes of testing. If the sample happens to get cross contaminated at any time the test results could indicate your sample has bacteria or other impurities when it doesn’t. We want your sample to be as pure as possible and hope these instructions help you to properly prepare your sample for testing.
- Begin by wearing new clean latex gloves.
- Sterilize area where you will be packaging the sample by whipping down the surface area with a small amount of alcohol or cleaning product.
- To ensure your sample is not cross contaminated please obtain a clean spoon and a new clean sterile zipped plastic bag.
- Weigh out sample
- Approximately 30 grams for full testing package.
- About 20 grams for only Microbiology testing.
- Approximately 10 grams for only heavy metal testing.
- Tightly seal the first bag containing the sample and place into another sterile zipped plastic bag for extra protection.
- For samples that need to stay cool, please send by overnight mail in a cooler with ice packs to ensure its quality stays intact.
- Place samples in a safe sturdy package.
- Send your samples to:
QC Test Lab
1055 Bay Boulevard Suite D
Chula Vista CA 91911
PLEASE CONTACT US BY E-MAIL OR PHONE BEFORE SENDING YOUR SAMPLES.